Monday 23 March 2015

The Carnival (descriptive writing)

                                               Plan
Adjectives:
Vibrant / bright, colourful
crowded / busy
mechanical
colossal / big
claustrophobic
dusty / old
shrills
humongous

Similes:
-the lights shine as bright as the sun
-the rides are as fast as lightning
-the rollercoaster is like a highway looping through the sky

Writing
  As I watch the vibrant, glowing lights shine bright through the night, it reminds me of the illuminus city. The colossal rollercoaster is like a highway drifting through the sky.
    I’m surrounded by deafening carnival music, and kids having the time of their lives.
   The taste of sugar coated candy floss sucks in my taste buds and the smell runs up my nose.
The carnival moves as though it is alive.
   

1 comment:

  1. well I wanted to write more and write longer sentences.

    ReplyDelete